Saturday, February 07, 2009

Boring Dubai

As you all know, the life here are very boring... except if you are rich ass here... thing are so expensive and that why we decided to stay home. Eat - Sleep - Eat - Sleep and Eat again. Lucky the Hotel Apartment got Gym... If not I think I sure gain 10KG weight when I go back to Malaysia.

Today fried rice for my coll to eat. The kitchen doesnt have completed equipment... I use POT to fried rice... can you imagine??? POT wor... Hahaha see see below :-


Although is not nice... but can accept la... =)

After finish eating the fried rice straight away I go to bed and sleep (pig right? haha). After an hour, I wake up and my stomach hungry again (OMG !! I am big pig). I decided to fried some Paratha (roti canai). I put the Paratha into the pan and walk away to watch TV (for awhile)... After 5 minutes... only I remember I cook something hahaha... see what I cook =)


Concentrate if you are cooking... if not u get this =)

Time is pass quite fast here, tomorrow we will going to Global Village or Dubai Mall . Dubai Mall is a new shopping mall that located near to the Dubai Tallest (Burj Dubai) building in the world. Friend say that it is a biggest shopping mall in UAE. I think must go right ? I will take some picture and post for you all to see ya =) Enjoy

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

the pan look like u :@

Johnt|M said...

-_-

u mean the roti canai ?? !!