Friday, February 13, 2009

Dubai - Global Village

7 Feb 2009, with my coll visiting Global Village in Dubai. Sound fun because there are alot country in 1 places. Like visiting whole middile east and some part of Europe and Asian country. The place also including fun fair section. But I never play because because it was too pack and expensive. Let enjoy the picture...


A very big Ferris wheel







Very cute baby hor


Day of Phip

Night of Philp


Very great right?







Fatty bom bom in Europe






I would rate this place 7/10 although the place is very beautiful but nothing to buy hahaha. I am not sure why local people can shop until crazy but for us (me and my coll) We are not interest anything there =) Happy Valentine Day tomorrow =)

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

syiok la.....hehehe...
enjoy hor u ~ no tension ~

Johnt|M said...

u come la... say until so easy

if u wanna come I sure help u say 1 =)