Saturday, July 11, 2009

BRUSSELS

Just meet old friends at Jaya One, Brussels. I am so suprise that the place was pack with people, most of the people drinking Hoegarden. The pork was nice and the beer was great. We are having a great time there... Talking about our career, love and etc. Just blink of eye, already 9 years of friendship... so fast hor, feel myself getting older, sigh. Really happy to having friend like you =p Lets hang out more next time hahaha.


AY did recommend this beer for me before... taste not as bitter as other beer but the size of the beer are freaking big =)


The siew yok just melt when you put in ur mouth =)

2 Beauties

My old friend =)

Nice to meet you Ann =)

5 comments:

Lilian said...

john...dun so kuah zhang naa.. -_- so nice ar the siu yuk? until melt in the mouth...but it does look very delicious in the photo...

Siu KeOnG said...

show off * run...

Johnt|M said...

Kelana Jaya Ah Lian...
You need trust me, the siew yok put in mouth really like melting slowly... you imagine just like u eating ice cream... argghhhh beh tahan =)

Nigeria Ah Keong...
You better dont let me see your else I will KYA !

Foong said...

wow
date with so many leng lui

Johnt|M said...

All already got husband...

Although is lenglui but no "hong" jor

Muahaha