Thursday, July 30, 2009

Working Life

Working is never been easy~ Since we are small, we work for something. I still remember I work hard for my study, I work hard to get my thing done and I even work harder now when its come to earn and spend with my own money. It never been easy but I never give up. I always try my best to get what I want and most of the time I did it and achieve with what I want. Thank god who always help and guide me along the way.

I still remember a word or I call it a sentences "Strive to your best and never regret". This motivate me alot now because when I face any changes in my job or life, I will always tell my self I will strive to my best. Thanks and I wish you do strive to your best. Never ever give up on what you are looking for.

Working 2 weeks and I feel quite comfortable with my coll even thou we all are still not yet closed. In term of job scope, Im sure that Im able to handle it well (*cross finger). However, there are still plenty and alot of thing that I really need to learn and catch up. I just wish everything will be as smooth as silk in near future. I will never give up and I will strive to my best.

加油啊! 约翰田!

9 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

Suddenly see your post, make me u are full of future..hahaha

Well, you are right? Don't always say me snake in nigeria, i also got study some research beside playing..

You can do it :) Leader

Jennifer said...

Don't worry. Just believe that you can do it. You will be able to conquer all obstacles and be a success in life...

Johnt|M said...

Siu Keong...
I will say you because you always say me no future... that why I wanna let you know~ kekeke...

Life is not only working, yes I know. But just sometimes I will put priority on working because they pay me salary and only I can survive... so I think I will put my priority on working 1st~

Jennifer...
Maybe sometimes just worried too much, thanks for the encouragement, I will try to do my best !

Anonymous said...

Dear jt , keep believing is ur first step ... :)

Shirley Q

Jack_Jack said...

John: kampateh

siu keong: sau pei lar....=)

Johnt|M said...

Shirley~
Thanks for the comment and I hope I will move on~

Jack~
I am trying my best and I really hope it work. Gambateh !

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

This jack jack no good, help brother to bully siu keong...

All gambateh la!!!

Siu KeOnG said...

i found that shirley always comment ur blog..and less comment my blog, i die heart liao....hahaha

Johnt|M said...

Muingee...
We all are good brother =) dont worry :p

Siu Keong...
Dont jeles~ Shirley is mine =)