Saturday, July 04, 2009

Saturday Changes

I am actual have alot plan for Saturday schedule but I think it kinda mess up right now... and I am so free right now to write blog here. I am actually should having lunch with one of my friend but suddenly she got something urgent to do so that why I am at home now. Nvm we change the date to Sunday Night. Wish she can settle the problem and good luck to her.

Somemore the Stupid clinic need me fasting for medical checkup today. I was told that I dont have blood test but when I go to the clinic today and they say need blood test ! Arggghhhhh I need go back on Monday 8am ! What a stupid clinic...

Early Morning 945am (I know is not early but for me Saturday should sleep more) wake up and go Cut my Hair with Jacky didi at seksyen 17. I decide have new hair style which I never cut before. I asking the hair stylist which is name herself as Pui Pui (what a nice name ahaha) what is the best style for me.... She give me this =)

I know when you saw this, you laugh until your mother also not recognize you... Cam Whore ! OMG OMG. I just wanna show my hair cut okies? Dont take it so personally Hahaha. I am not sure this is good for me or not but just want to chage my hair style. Maybe it look younger? Hahaha. Ah Pek mau pretend Teens ah?? Sau Pei la :p Hahaha Okies whatever ! :p

Remind me back... yesterday I just having "Transformer II" with one of my Coll =) Wow that is pretty nice movie and I believe it worth for watch. 2 and half hours fighting and most of action are "Keng" ! I would rate this movie 8/10 =) bravo ! I need to watch back "Transformer I" because I really forget the story =)

Later around 7pm I need find Roxanne mei mei to fixed my PSP... I think the PSP firmware is quiet old already... need update :p and most important is She is going to help me Install "RAIDEN" ! You remember? This game? I am sure you sure play before hahaha... I will enjoy it tonight ! Miss this !
*Going to buy EFS 55-250mm F4-5.6 IS Lens soon... Hope I able to get it next week

12 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

hey..fatty boom boom, show your handsome look ar?hahaha okla...u are handsome la brother ( although other may not agree)

Geng wor you, without me u still can live with busy ....

The game i play b4...should i get a PSP and play v u?ehehehe

take care fatty boomboom

Johntim said...

Brother, want to say like that meh haha although is fat but no need add bom bom kuah :p

Yeah bro, since you now always go oversea... might as well you buy a PSP so we can play RAIDEN using wireless LAN =) together

Good Idea

weng said...

new hair style wor...nice...ask her give me new hair style too

Roxanne said...

so how was the game?? nice???
next time remember extract the game...if not it wont show in your psp. lolx

Johntim said...

Hahaha thanks xanne... the game was nice... and I extract the game and now able to play liao ahaha

paiseh IT people also so blur =)

Johntim said...

Weng...
I think you know which 1 right? at seksyen 17... Hehehe okies not bad and reasonable =)

Jennifer said...

I thought you didn't want to admit you are Ah Pek with me? Now you admit so publicly in your blog. You Ah Pek, sau pei la...with new haircut, still look Ah Pek Kok...haha

Johntim said...

So mean ah you, jennifer !!!

Hahaha... okies okies whatever... Ah Pek bin Ah Kok Hahaha

I tot can be younger by changing hairstyle de... ishhhh :p

wei shien said...

the hair style is definitely short, but it's nice... look young like kids =)

Johnt|M said...

Yeah as I mention... ah pek act teens...

thanks wei shien =)

Siu KeOnG said...

wahhh..wei shien, nei kam dou kong dak cuk

u really like old man uh? mouth so sweet..

Johntim said...

siu keong...
You jeles ah? Hahaha =) come lets go cut nice hair style more inn and young 1