Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lake Garden

Woah I sleep almost 12 hours yesterday. I just wake up at 1236pm, Sunday and I slept 12am++ yesterday night~ I am getting crazy ! Maybe I dont wish to go anywhere this weekend. Just rest more for my next week activity. I been sick for a week. Thanks to my eldest sister who take care of me during this time.

Is time for me to post the Lake Garden that I go with Phylicia Tan last week. Before I post the picture of her, let me explain abit about her. We know each other thru friend's sister from Internet. I know her since early 2008 and I not see her before. We just chat thru MSN friendster and facebook.

Ok... Finally I able to see what she look like... 1st words she saw me by telling me "Finally~ I can see a 3D Johntim !!" Hahaha this girl really funny and too much work with Art~ 3D Johntim, what the~ Hahahaha. Okies I forgot to add in then she continue with a question~ you sick? I was wonder why? Why your sound so sexy? Hahaha I say this is my nature~ Love it or not? Hahaha

She just cute and friendly. She just brought 500D Canon and This is our outing for sharing knowledge and exchange information. Enjoy the Photo~


















I am sure there will alot more outing since we are enjoy for the 1st one. Auyong CK we are waiting you back to join the activity... not forget Weng Chai 2~ Enjoy the photo !

12 comments:

weng said...

yea, count me in next time.

Anonymous said...

wow...u sudenly become leng zai in those pht wor...but dont pretend cool la...hehe...

Anonymous said...

sorry to leave down my name for the comment....sharie

Siu KeOnG said...

wait me ar....need very long time...sienz jor....

3D johntim....funny daoo..

CĤriSTǐn3慧雯 said...

Good shooting.
Pretty and handsome.

Johnt|M said...

weng~
you cannot run for that

sharie~
next time your turn to be capture

siukeong~
I will wait u no matter wat~ Yalor she say normally see 2D, now can see 3D liao

christine~
Wah so happy you also come comments, thanks alot

Zhen said...

Hiya, 3D uncle John!!

Phy said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ^^ let go outing togather next time....so can share a lot of shooting experience & fun togather ^^......

Phy said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ^^ let go outing 2gether next time....so can share a lot of shooting experience & fun 2gether ^^......

Johnt|M said...

zen...
3D uncle john here =)

phy...
thanks for remain me about the sexy voice =), I added in the post. I enjoy the outing with you =) too

Yeok Phong said...

nice shooting, 3D Johntim. Haha.

Johntim said...

Thanks yeok phong~ I am 3D de Johntim with sexy voice :p