Friday, May 16, 2008

So Call Lengcai???

This is 2003 ... A slim 60Kg guys become 80KG using 1 years.... So fast right???... I just cant believe myself is so FAT last time... I think I just like to eat after I am working... To release pressure konon nye.... ? However fat is not a good thing... do you all agreed? 24 years old and DR say I got High Blood Pressure, OMG... I still remember is 2004... body checkup before I going to New Company.

I am very happy I can reduce 15KG (65KG now, I know I still fat hehe) but seriously I feel very good jor... I tot I will be a fat guys forever... It is very irritated that when u meet your friend they will greet you by "You fat jor wor...", "Why so fat de" ahhhh very annoying !!! At least now... when I meet my friend, they will say... "Slim jor wor"... Which very song 1 wor... hahahah I hope I can maintain my weight and hope I wont gain weight in HAINAN....



2004, 2005, 2008

7 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

u took drug izzit?

Butterflyzdreamer said...

Wah when i read this blog i was impressed! so slim already!! not bad not bad...i think u look good when u r slim...when u r fat..erm..ahahha u look funny serious!

Anonymous said...

wow... before and after effect!
fuyoh~
Slim jor wor....

ColourMie said...

which slimming center u go to...recommend sikit la..heheh...

Johnt|M said...

Ahahaha... no going any slimming centre...

Just control my diet and taking some supplementation.

I think most important is exercise and remember to control your diet...

Joonie so fit still wanna keep fit? "em hou wan ngor" la...

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

wahahahah... the funniest part looking at your "Before and After" photo is you can notice the change of shape of your face... from "O" change to "U" change to "V"... LOLz....

Anonymous said...

Wey... I didnt notice this ... I think really a great changes for me... I wish can maintain this because I eat quite alot currently...