Friday, December 05, 2008

Another Friday

Yes is another friday... I think friday is not a good day for me. I use to like friday but not anymore. Problem always occurs when friday haha how I am going to like friday...

Should I be so stubborn to make thing so difficult? or should I be so principle to hold something so tight until You and Me also cant breath... I keep asking myself... Do I really want the ending like this?

Ermmm nooo, I dont want that happen... I want something to be happy... Something to be enjoy and something to be good which everyone wish to be. How many of us can do this? I am a best example who cant do this... Taught and action are different. I starting to losing myself... and I might start to losing the precious one... I know... but I still have my principle which I think it already build-inside my body and I cant forever to take out.

I not wish that will happen but I just cant control it anymore... I m not able to control the situation anymore... and yet I am start losing it now... What should I do... What should I have to do... to be the one which you can accept... I wonder and wonder, will it be good if I am not like this? ermmm maybe yes...

In this 20+ years of my life, I make alot people "drop their spec" (dissapointed) including myself...myself let myself disspointed... How sad when this happen. Luckily only my family do not dissapointed about me and always support me whereever I fall or in trouble.

Thanks I love my family. I will not let you all down...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

20+ years ? not 30 ah?
wahahaha

Anonymous said...

eh come on foong :p

I am still 20+ hehe