Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Brighter Day

It is getting smooth and better. Not sure is because positive thinking and spirit of never give up works on me... Hahaha and not forget to thanks for friends who always give me support and motivation words, Its really help alot. I am feel relief now, of course for certain reason la... ermmm I keep it secret ok?

Its been sometime I worry, sad and not happy, but not now. Nothing is important than appreciate what I having now. I learn to appreciate what I have and how to make thing better. Maybe end of year... should learn to be more mature right? Hahaha

I wish everything can be smooth and better like right now... and I will try my best to work hard for everything I need right now. Towards a better future and life...

5 comments:

Butterflyzdreamer said...

My oh My...its been a while since i know the HAPPY-GO-LUCKY johntim! Welcome back!!! Have faith...ok? all the best!

Anonymous said...

Thanks dreamer...

I can do it !

Siu KeOnG said...

Prove to me...be a man...hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back on your feet...so to speak...hehe..don't worry...everything will be ok...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all wishes... I will do my best to overcome all obstacles.

Wish you all Merry X'Mas