Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Now vs Future

Sometime I am just dont know what I am doing and what I will be in the future. Do you also having this question in your mind? Ermmm I feel like I am living in the darkest with only lighten abit by low power neon light... haha... Where is my sport light which can brighter my life more?

I lost my objective to work better... I lost my motivation to do something new... I think I am person who really easy get bored with something... (of course not my love 1, cover my ass 1st). I tend to easily lost focus on what I am doing... I should be more consistent and persistant in doing thing... Maybe this is my weakness...

2008 is going to end this month... I need to do something... You have faith on me... I should have confident to myself, which I really need it now. Good luck johntim !

1 comment:

Siu KeOnG said...

haha...u are damm funny