Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bored to Death

You know what is bored to death? ... meaning hor... sien until mati... too long holiday and I just back to working... writing document and reading some technical coding... somemore + office very quite because all in holiday leave... Sienzzz

New year is coming soon, what is your wish? Ermmm for me, I wish all my family, my love 1 and all my friend healhty. Of coz I got alot wishes... dont too greedy and my parent say, wishes cannot tell others.... must keep as secret if not cannot come true wor... So I know you know what I wish right? Pray for me, Hahaha

Year 2009, I hope can control my Financial well... Cant spend too much, must save ahhhhhhh How to marry wor??? Why I always no money !! Secondly my anger... I hope I can be better although I know it getting better :p right? No meh? Hahaha I know u laugh at me !!! Everything is good (except anger *whispering)

Wish everyone Happy go lucky... especially you ah !! be positive ya !!

8 comments:

Butterflyzdreamer said...

hahaha gambateh gambateh gambateh...can i put
gambateh X10000000
hhehe by the way...u r really nice (when not siong tau that time la-whispers)

Anonymous said...

-_- pijak me hor...

Beh tahan you la...

2009 Objective !
- No Siong Tau !

Anonymous said...

wa, save $ to marry , who is the bride ?

Anonymous said...

of course is ...

secret la... ahaha

Happy New Year !

Siu KeOnG said...

always say save money, but always say RM50 drop also drop liao la..u need to change ur style~hahaha

BTW, is happy to knew u guys at year 2008 and the memory we passed by~ haha wish nx year be better...

all the best ya

Anonymous said...

Dont be so gay can or not siukeong...

Later my girl reader tot I am gay how ah? hahaha

Nice to meet you in 2008 =) hope u doing well in 2009 !

Siu KeOnG said...

which word make u think i am gay ????

Room Painter said...

2021 is coming soon and it is time for us to renew our premises to have a fresh look! I am looking for epoxy floor painting for my warehouse for its non-slip surface properties which will be safer for everyone. How about you?