Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fair?

I am asking myself quite sometime, it is fair to me? Ermmmm I wouldnt say is fair not but I deserved this to be happen, I deserved what the consequences. As guys, mistake that done, we dare to admit and not to repeat it again.

There is nothing to be fair or not... Is not consider how many good thing is you do, is counting by how many bad thing u done. You can do 99 good thing but just 1 mistake... you gone... For example that my friend told me... 1 of the sales man... trying to push his company sales. Every year help company earn big buck... But in 2008 accidently he make one of the "big" customer angry. The customer immediately call to his boss and say "If this guys still in your company, I will end the business with you"... If you are boss... what you going to do... At the end... poor guy get fired at his ass...

Same in other thing... 1 thing you do badly... you death hahaha. So now, I learn not to make mistake rather than doing alot of good thing... =) I believe it applied to work wise, friendship, family or your relationship. Dont make mistake... you will regret forever...

No comments: