Thursday, March 26, 2009

Recently

I am sure that you all know recently I am not feeling good. In term of work, financial and love I really having a bad time. It all because of me... Haizz... This can be smooth if I have better plan and better action. I am not pushing the thing to be my way... I just urge thing can be solve quickly and smoothly...

A friend told be... do something that under your control than hoping something that not under your control to be happen... Sound very blur right? If you not understand, also nevermind... I getting very and very confuse with what I doing now...

Life is short... why not just enjoy it... why make thing so complicated? If I am dying tomorrow, how? I wishing everything will be fine, seriously... I hope everything can turn to be good and I can having my good sleep again... I wish you can be strong to face everything that might be happen soon... Good Night

*Praying hard

5 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

your friend so good. Well, time is always a tool for let everything changes.

Not matter change to good or bad, you also must accept. Not need me to say much, your experience is better than me.

Hope my prediction become truth, the duration of 3 months. Cheers.

Johnt|M said...

也許時間是一種解藥
也是我現在正服下的毒藥

(Time maybe a kind of antidote
But it is also a poison that I having now)

Thanks my friend... I know it going to be hard time for me... But I will strong... I still believe the faith...

Jack_Jack said...

I m not agree, time is not the tools for let everything changes. time will make everything get it to used. John...someday u will change your mind if you lost the thing you really need. You will keep repeat the mistake until somebody (the most important person in your life) will change you mind.

Jack_Jack said...

时间不是医疗伤痛的良药,
时间是慢慢让你习惯了痛。

加油,时间和人物会让你慢慢的成长。。。

Anonymous said...

Thanks bro, I learn to appriciate now... Hopefully everything can be better