Friday, March 20, 2009

Something that I really think hard

Hi all, miss my post ma? I am sorry for not blogging for sometime. Due to alot of issue that make me speechless and writeless =). Thing still mess up and I am on the track to solve and clear out unwanted issue to be happen.

Listening to someone advise yesterday and hit me hard to think. Do I still like this? Do I really can be better? Question that in my head now. Time will prove it, maybe, I am not so sure but as I know I will do all my best.

April is coming soon, what is happening to my plan... it been 4 months Im trying but yet no good result ... abit frus and sad... more to dissapointment but I know I need to work even hard to get what I want. I am not young anymore and I really need to do something that really benefit for my future... In term of love or career and family... all of them should be improve in this year...

To be improve... I think most important is Me, Myself... I should reorganize my thinking and my acting... I dont know how but I will try... try to be better... It friday again... Do I have any activities tonight? Or just sit home do nothing (of course not forget gaming and reading some books)...

I still waiting... waiting for unknown answer...

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

give ppl wash brain?hahah reading book? sin chan izzit..ahhahah...

Anonymous said...

No la.. not brain washed... all advise I will think about it. Shin Chan also got... Java also got... Hahaha ...