Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Take Care

I don't know what to do now that we're apart, I just don't know how to live without the other half of my heart. I having serious heartache here... Its killing me. But dont worry, I still strong to handle this.

I have alot doubt on the decision that already been made. But I know, there must be a reason behind. A reason that I respect and understandable. I have no fear of apart, but my biggerst fear is that one day we will pass each other on the streets and have an artifical conversation. That scaring me...

I always questioning myself... What is different between a lover and a friend... it something very weird... Something I still not understand, A relationship :-

From a person you dont know until be a friend
From a friend until become a lover
From a lover it can also drop to be friend or
Someone just say HI when they meet up...

No matter how... I wish you have to forgive to forget, and forget, to feel again. Only that your life can be cheer up again. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely. From my bottom of my broken heart.

"Life is unpredictable, do treasure every moment"

No comments: