Sunday, April 12, 2009

Confuse

I am talking about confuse not confucius ok? =) Serious abit. Did you all ever do something that you might think is correct but at the end you regret what you are doing? I have a plan which I think is perfect, but in the end of success... I regret what I done... That confuse right? Something like you decide to cook nasi lemak... at the end... you actually dont like nasi lemak... what the...

I reliase that, it shouldnt work that way... I want to undo, I tried... but is too late... what is done is done... there are not like Ms Word to undo changes as you wish too.

I regret (from the bottom of my broken heart) but in the same time if the thing I want to achieve is achieved... I feel good. Is not about sacrifice (I am not so Wai Dai)... is about the love... Is about the best thing that you can do to your love one... But however I just cant lie to you... I just want you to know everything is not like what you think...

I know you want me to be a better person, I wont let you down. I will moving forward to achieve my dream and what I want. To be a better person and to better lover in the future... No matter what is happening, I promise I will be the cheerful one as what I am... talkactive and romantic =)

Thanks to my friend and family who always beside me when I need you all right now. I am grateful that I still have you all. Thank god for the give all this. I believe all problem that I face now is just to prepare myself to handle some bigger in future.

When there is no hope, I will be the hope,
When there is no light, I will be the light,
When there is no love, I willing to be yours...

7 comments:

Jack_Jack said...

End, let talk about this word. the thing going finish we called it end, right? from beginning what u did for another half dont have any end, because if everything running good or well. it dont hv any end. do u agree? it will keep going. Only what you did wrong and the patient will decine when is THE END. if you found any thing wrong b4 the end, and you still hv time to change it. it wont be END. Dont focus this END word in your case. Hope this END word let you a bit clean and less confuse.

Johntim said...

Wah er ge... You really actively in my blog hor... thanks for your support.

I believe END is just another beginning right? I believe although is END... but there will be a new START. It is a pair... START - END.

It just like programming langguage... IF must contain END IF. Else you will get in Trouble =)

Siu KeOnG said...

dont know you all kong mat...
bahasa pasar...

only "IF must contain END IF" this part i understand only

Well, keep in up bro

Jack_Jack said...

Agreed. End just another beginning. I hope my bahasa pasar will make you clear. Hope you can have a new start.

Jack_Jack said...

Agreed. End just another beginning. I hope my bahasa pasar will make you clear. Hope you can have a new start.

VioLyn said...

** Humans are counting down on the days of their life the moment they are out of their mother's womb. The period of duration is just to live a life - you had choosen the rite path !! :)

Johntim said...

VioLyn, sometime is out of control... we just cant really live as what we choose...

by the way, I will work hard on this.