Friday, April 10, 2009

Memories

Sometime when we think about memories that we experience with person that you trust (friends) or family and love one, it bring a smile at your face. I just did it =) It flashing back happiness that I am been though with you. I am very happy. The path that we been though and how I help them to grown up and bring them to be a successful one. I feel great.

Someone did told me, nothing is forever... It really open my mind... what about plastic :p Hahaha I just kidding. I am sure there is something hidden in this sentences. However I believe in forever love Hahaha... Romantic right? or you just think I am dumb? Hahaha I still what I am, ok?... Maybe Im born to be romantic? Mat Romeo -_-'' Hahaha (beh paiseh)

They always compare... If you are couples... who should be the initiative one... who should be romantic one... or who should be the one who giving surprises... arguement and debate around... girl, boy or balances? For me, I, myself... do it all Hahaha... I like to see my love one happy... I like to see person I trust be happy... No matter you are my love 1 or my friend, I just want to see you happy whenever you are with me... hei... people who know me give some comment la... I always do it right? Hahaha

We should always be happy... We should be live to the fullest when we are still able... I learning the process of enjoying my life althought I having financial and relationship problem. So old jor neh... Still dont learn meh... when I will be grown up ah ahhhhhh !

A silent night... A peaceful night... What in my heart... I still love you... frankly... no matter what is happening in future... Our love never will erase in my heart. I wish everything will be fine... soon? I dont know...

Night night... Johntim... Tomorrow will be good, better and the best !

8 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

bro, we are similar person~
well...i am tired...dont want comment so much...

tmr will cont my comment

Johnt|M said...

You mean you are romantic too? Hahaha Okies let see what you want to comment me tomorrow =)

Jack_Jack said...

2 poor romeo here? then who will be lucky become Julia? -_-"

Johntim said...

If 2 romeo... sure gao gay 1 wor =)

Jack_Jack said...

when u r not trust girl anymore. u will choose guy =)

Lilian said...

It caught my eyes when I see you mentioned about nothing is forever. Yes, it is what mentioned in the Buddhist philosophy that one should not cling to things because everything that exists is impermanent. I wonder the meaning whether it also applies to the love that we have, the relationship that we have. But what I think is, to love with all your efforts while you can, and hope that love will never die. :)

Johntim said...

Lilian, your comment very canggih... I need to ready few times only I understand =)

I am trying all my efforts... and I really wish the love will never die...

Siu KeOnG said...

Lilian, your english 功力 improve again, bravo