Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Living

I have alot unanswer question and I decided to ask one of my trusted friend. Why and How?... She just telling me a very simple sentences and it solved all my unanswer questions.

"We actually living in the world who have too much question to be answer, even some questions did not have a precise answer to it, why you bother so much to think Why and How?"

It was true that some question really not have an answer. Example, why I do this, why this happen? How long I need to be bettter again? Do you think I can answer this? I really cant give a precisely answer to some of my question right now... It better to leave unanswer or unknown than unhappy when you think about it.

This thought maybe can help me solve one of my problem. It flash back alot of thing that I done previously. Which I think it was wrong. I keep finding answer to all my question to make myself happy and satisfy. This doesnt help but it make me very frus whenever I cant get the answer that I want. Now I learn to be "left it unanswer than make myself unhappy". Thanks alot my friend.

Do whatever you need to do while you still can do it. Meaningful right? This will be my principle right now. Do whatever I want to do... Hope it really help me to move out all my uncertainty.

p/s: Sorry for my reader who waiting another Model post. Promise that tomorrow I will post it out. Stay tune.

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

sked sked.....

Johntim said...

You sked mat 7 ???

Not right meh ???