Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Thought

Having alot of thought in my mind. Keep processing repeatly. These day, quite focus on working. Things are getting more and time is getting less. But for me, rest is still important. That why I choose to go back earlier. Resting is for the futher journey =)

But however, in home I didnt get good rest also. Interm of mentally. Problem always like me, always stick with me. I dont know why, maybe god train me by solving all this? I dont know. I patiently solve and I hope I can handle this well.

One of the thought I having now is, how effectively we can use Love and Care in our life with our family and love one? Do love mean let them do whatever they like without worrying? Or do love mean care and worry what they are doing? I think there must be balance on this... but how to define the balance? You might think is over but maybe I might think it just perfectly great. It all depend on individual... but if it not compliance (machine language :p) it will become very harder.

Dont wish to think so much of this right now since I really tired (sick, abit fever and sore throat) with all this question and answer...

p/s: I start to stop imagine my beautiful dream.

3 comments:

Jack_Jack said...

In your life, you want become an actor or director? your want create a story for your life or just want to follow the drama was arranged? you have to decine your life is flat or excited? you choose. Nobody is prefect brother, never get balance between love and family. just try to make both side feel enough. (From My experience) thats what you can do. That is a question mark? If you are worry for this question? how about me? Think about it. Always think positive. Dont give yourself too much question. Just try to find out the answer 1 by 1. somebody will watching it. They will know. Trust me. Take a rest, open your eye, tml is a beatiful day again.

johntim said...

Bro, Seem you are very positive nowadays. I wish I could be positive. Too many thing and too little time.

But I will try my best to solve all of that. Thanks alot.

Jack_Jack said...

知易行难,知难行易。 若无决心。两皆不是。