Saturday, April 25, 2009

Loopy Da Model !

Very honor that Loopy is willing become our model... Hahaha Loopy, Win win ok? We taken nice photo for you and we can improve our skillset, not bad right? For 1st time we will shoot it for free... second time need to count money jor de lor =) Hahaha

It seem not bad... We got some nice photo to share... I filter out from the total of 160 picture ... around 50+ is "able to see poeple". How about Auyong CK? I think you take around 300+... Hahaha However is was a great shooting with you guys. Sorry Chun Keat we dont have any nice picture of you. Next time I take nice 1 for you =)

I am lazy to upload photo here... just give you some preview here... You can view by clicking this Loopy Da Model link to view the full album. Enjoy Ya ! Take some tissue ah guys... nose bleeding ah =)







p/s: Dont complain.... I know you will ask me why got auyong CK and my photo :p

4 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

yea, i am the 1st comment !!!
Nice shoot !!!!
you like reading hor..

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

wei, I found one thing in the photo by auyongck in his blog, that one only have you and loopy in photo lei, you and loopy actually look alike lei... Is she still available? Haha ^_^

Johntim said...

I wish to be look alike =) She is single... but... I she is young la =) I already so old... Em Chan Em Chan... Later people say... I bring my sista go out ... Paiseh =)

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

Your face not old la... You still got "Baby Face"~

Hehe, Baby Fat Face... ^_^