Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I can FEEL It

I got the feeling...
That tonight gonna be good night...
That tonight gonna be good good night...

Hahaha okies okies... enough for the song, I can feel that the work that I looking forward for so many years ago. Organizing, Planning, Managing and Implementation the whole Project or a Team is what I wanted to do. I got the chance now, although the place that I working is quite far and the salary was ok but yet I feel the roles and learning is much more here compare to my previous company although there is a minimum travel (still got?) which is very attactive, hahaha.

I be able to use the skill that I learn in school time (2006). About Management my time, my task and my team. This isvery important, I always tell my team (currently left 1, coming another 1 soon =p) hahaha the roadmap for each team mates, the plan that we need to execute and the direction that we need go. I am sure when you work in any company, you need to know what you exactly do and what you will heading too, am I right?

I just wish I can be more motivate in my job and I hope I can really contribute and share more my knowledge in the company. I really need support and encouragement from everyone. Wish me luck ya, I can do it.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good...now you are really a 'tai koh' a leader...keep up the good work...

Johntim said...

Thanks Jen,
Not really taikoh but I really like the roles which is allow me to grow =) in my working experience~

Yeok Phong said...

Congratulation Johntim. I wish your dream more achieve and success. All the best. ;) Way to go. :P

jinglebricks said...

you gotta move it move it, we gotta move it movie, we like... MOVE IT... I got the same feeling like urs. But I no good in expressing myself kekeke.

Johntim said...

Yeok Phong...
Yeah way to go... thanks =)

Ah Kit chai...
Dont pretend... you are great employee and leader =)

CĤriSTǐn3慧雯 said...

Good Luck. see u