Saturday, September 12, 2009

Weekend

How would you spend your weekend? Nowadays, every weekend I will be busy going out with friends. Is that the way I should spend my weekend? Agghhh I am not so sure. For those who are in relationship or I would say a couple, they will enjoy every weekend, sweet and happy. I do taste this before... Maybe taste is not a good word to describe the feeling... but I cant find any better word to describe this. I just experience this~ Sweet~

I feel very much waste time by doing nothing at home. Guitar-ing, Patapon-ing, Dota-ing, Read-ing, Cube-ing... what else? I am sure there is others like facebook-ing and chatting. That why I choose to go out. Sometimes I just so tiring~ Dont know why, Mental? Physical? I dont know... I think I just cant stand with those feeling again~

Okies, enough~ enough for now... Lets enjoy some photo I posted in facebook last week. I love this photo, The 1st time I can get the close up photo of moon. With the quotes of love, it make the photo look more feeling~ I choose this quotes is because it very meaning for me. Once the love is not increase, it will decreases... I hope you like this picture~

My bro, AY is coming back, around 2 months not outing with him. Kinda miss the feeling outing with him. Everything is plan and just waiting for his execution =) Dont worry bro... you will have your wonderful weeks in MY with ur parent, friends and buddies~

p/s: Thanks for unblocking me, I think this is the 1st step of forgiveness? Thanks again.

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

Sound like i leave you alone and u sendiri syiok inside your nest.hahaa... okla..i come back i will spent more time with u ~ ang gugu la...

Sometime alone also ok ma....u see me~ still alone..still alive ~and enjoy my life. hehe

Will give you a call when i reach, dont worry , u will be the 1st person that i call :P hahaha

Enjoy ur sunday lorrr...sayang my "lowpo" please...

Johnt|M said...

Hei friend,

I am enjoying my life here =) but is enjoyable when you coming back hahaha

Take care and Will see you later =)