Sunday, September 27, 2009

Something from Europe and England

Thank God that she arrived Malaysia this morning. I am sure that she enjoy the trip at Europe and England. How wish I also can go there and take alot of photo to share =) Especially Paris... I think it will be nice I am sitting near the Eiffel tower and having a cup of coffee =) and not forget the shooting =)

Nice that she bought me something from the place that she visit. Hearing a nice experience from her about the trip make me feel the fun and excitement in the trip. Who want to go with me next round? I think I might need to save about 1-2 years only I have the budget to go Europe. I prefer going with friends who like photographing because I might use 1-2 hours just to shoot 1 object like Eiffel Tower hahaha...

Here something come from Europe by plane :p Thank You =)


Eiffel Tower Magnet
Tea from England

Hard rock from Amsterdam

It cost Uero 30 -_- so expensive
p/s: Finally, another dream of you is achieved... Wish you always happy and healthy =) Thanks for all the presents.

9 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

i go with you :)

sook ^^ said...

i wish to go too... ^^
but might need save $$$ bout 3-4 years...
wakakaka...

Johntim said...

siukeong~
great... lets find some photographer go also =)

sook sook~
yeah then I wait u lor =)

Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

Wow, I like the tea box, so cute.

Johntim said...

haha Zen,
Next time I go London I buy for you and Twinkle =)

sdovelly said...

I've been to both like 8yrs back and wish to go again one day. Maybe you can count me in as well! hehe..BTW, i have added you in my blogroll.

Johntim said...

Oh yeah... thanks (adding you)

Yeah so you become tour guide ya =)

sdovelly said...

haha...i hope my memories will not fail me. oh ya, thanks for adding too! :)

Yuan said...

wa, u write until i so paiseh. Ok la, next time who want to go i be your tourguide. Just pay me a little bit of "car leg fees" enough. I already familier with all the metro and train. hehe