Sunday, September 06, 2009

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Shy Shy,
Happy birthday to you,

Oh yeah is Shy birthday... Of coz I wont tell her age because I think she is not so keen to let you all know hahaha. Girls age is always a secret. Ok... planning to go Wisma Cetral in KLCC, "Tenka Daiichi Ramen", which is recommended by my best bro saying that it is cheap and the best... Lucky I check the website and found out Sunday was close... phew... So I decided to change to Desa Park City 'Rakuzen".
On the way to Rakuzen desa park city, there are "people mountain poeple see"... so many people and no parking available -_-" Then straight we heading to Hartamas branch... Phew, Hartamas also so many people and need reservation tim -_-" However because we go quite early, so we got 2 seats, yeah~
Food : 8/10 (the sushi maker is Japanese)
Service : 8/10 (the waiter/waitress always smile)
Environment : 7/10 (not bad, nice deco)

We have order alot of foods like Sashimi, Scalop, Unagi, Soup, Catapilar Roll, Soft Shell Crab Roll, Handroll etc... Eat eat eat... full~ dao~ beh tahan hahaha... Ok la.. lets enjoy the photo 1st =)




After a full~ dao~ session. She decided to spend me on ice cream. Since we are in Hartamas, we decided to go Baskin Robin... We heading to Baskin Robin, it just beside Sumo Japanese Restaurant. Ermmm After reach the place, we saw dessert's bar just next to Baskin Robi... it looks tempting and we change our mind to this place. Sorry Baskin Robin ^.^y
Dessert : 7/10 (not bad la... depend what u order)
Service : 8/10 (the waiter/waitress very friendly)
Environment : 8/10 (nice and romantic and got Jenga to play tim)
Belgium Choc + Mango and Lemon Sorbet

Pinnatina - Strawberry mat mat (simply name it, forget liao)
How you think about the picture? All the picture is taken by my HTC touch Diamond... not bad ma hor? Next time I should bring my DSLR to capture better photo and share =)
"dai gor lui jor... sang sang seng seng hor" =) Wish you all the best ~!

9 comments:

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

Yooo~ Go 2 person, so romantic ar... You make so many guys envy you lei~

Btw, what is Jenga means ar?

Johntim said...

Aiya, envy wat la... celebrate birthday jek ma =) Next time I celebrate with you =)

Jenga is a game that using bricks to build.

sook ^^ said...

walao eh...2 persons but ordered so much...>.<
already Full~ dao~
still boleh masuk ice cream lagi~
geng ar..-.-''
envy...jealous...
yiiii...

Johntim said...

Ah sook sis,
Hahaha... really full~ dao~ haha

But ice cream is a desserts which need to take after meal hahaha =)

Dont jeles, you can always go with ur boy boy de =)

Foong said...

put u n the gal photo here la

Johntim said...

Is there a necessary to post up yhe picture, foong?

I personally think that is not so approperiate to post in this post.

I will reconsider to post it in different post, if that is a necessary.

*kitt

Zhen said...

Happy birthday to your friend and im drooling over here!!!!!

Let me know if you want to go Rakuzen coz I got 50% discount coz I open it with my friend Raku. lol

Johnt|M said...

Starting I tot you are serious got 50% ahahaha then when you say Raku... Then I know what you mean... hahaha nearly fainted~

Zhen said...

*slap* wake up!!!!!!!!!
lol