Sunday, September 20, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya

Selamat Hari Raya kepada umat umat Islam dan selamat bercuti kepada yang lain. Memang amat mengembira kerana cuti banyak lama... Hahaha OMG my Malay just suck. I think didnt use it for so long. (I know my english suck too, hahaha). However really excited to have a long holiday especially for those who under employ =) Sorry boss =p

A tiring day with my bro AYCK and our model Sharie, May may and Sharmin. Of coz photographing session =) Starting with May2 and Sharmin because our Sharie jie have something to do in the morning session, she just join us at afternoon. The photoshooting take us 5 hours, the 1st time I fully utilize my battery. I shoot until my battery 0% hahaha and you can imagine how much photo we shoot~ crazy...

I going to take a week to edit (predictable). Cropping, Tuning and Shading if necessary, before I post of their album 1 by 1 in FB or Blog... Let me have some sneak preview to make you all imagine how is their look like =) and some brief description of them =p
Name : Sharie
DOB : P&C
Live in : Somewhere in Kepong
Description : Cute and Adorable but yet Complicated
.
.
.
.
Name : May May Low
DOB : P&C
Live in : Somewhere in Jln Ipoh
Description : Sexy and Hot but yet Complicated
.
.
.
.
Name : Sharmin Wong
DOB : P&C
Live in : Somewhere in Ampang
Description : Cute and Sweet but yet Complicated
.
.
.
.
.
Haha, I know you going shout at me... "that is not a description at all" :p who care? Lol~! Their full album will be reliase as soon as I finish touch up. If you want to see "sexy and hot" picture, please do stay tune with my blog else you going to miss all those sexy girl with their Bikini shoot =)
Going to SG with FireFlyZ tomorrow~ Yippie =)

3 comments:

Jack_Jack said...

AYCK not point to photo lar... he point to something he more intresting 1. u know i know enough lar.. hahaha

weng said...

faster post up :P

Johnt|M said...

jack...
AY nose bleeding jor =)

weng...
Stay tune for more =)