Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Rush Hour

Since from the day that going to take flight in subang airport until we came back, we rush for every ocassion in this SG trip. Rush for taxi, rush for meet up, rush for photographing and finally we rush for our flight (hiam hiam and only left 1 min the check-in counter closed, Thank God).

I would say thumb up for the SG trip. 2 days and 2 nights in SG was really unforgetful. Meeting up friends who so long never meet just like Annette Tan - more than 5 years, Christine - about 5 years and other SG gang like Yuyu and Husband, Patty, Tang and Chee Siong. I suddenly feel so old for myself... Hahaha because old people only look for gathering.

Another best event was the photographing session. Sharing, learning and enjoying the photograhing session so much. Thanks Tudi Phylicia for the tour guiding =) although not so pro in guiding us and rush for every single occassion, but we still enjoy very much with the accompany. Thanks again. Sometimes I should call you as sifu because I really like the photo you take especially this one =)



- I look so young meh?
- My face just smooth like the silk~
- My lip are so sexy =)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I will slowly upload my photo base on below index:-
Day 1 in SG - Sentosa + Gathering
Day 1 in SG - Lunar Bar
Day 2 in SG - Meet up + Orchard Road
Day 2 in SG - City Hall de Esplanade

Stay tune for more picture and I am sure you will love the picture that I took in SG. Hahaha, I will see you soon =)

9 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

lucky we really able to take the flight, else we really dabao..really feel like rush hour at singapore...

This 2 week we still got rush hour mission, dont know when going to end...hahha

Nice trip v u too..si fu

Johnt|M said...

Yeah... really dabao, you still walk so slow~

You better take some rest this few days....

Hahaha long way to go, bro =)

Phylicia said...

Ha hah ha thanks for de praise.....
im oso ejoy de time together...shooting everything....
^^ good memory of rushing....hahhaha
RUSh HOur part 5...........

Phylicia said...

Ha hah ha thanks for de praise.....
im oso ejoy de time together...shooting everything....
^^ good memory of rushing....hahhaha
RUSh HOur part 5...........

sook ^^ said...

gor shown tis photo everywhere... wakakaka... yaya looks young...
rush hour staring by jacky chan lo...u are jacky chan or pet is?

Johnt|M said...

Phy ah... you memang not good in planning... should review should review =)

Sook Sook...
He is Chris Tucker ~! LOL

Yeok Phong said...

Wow, another "yeng dao" picture come out after the archery pose. Haha. Sure "lum sei lui". :P

Yeok Phong said...

You song leh.. although rush hour but you have unforgetable memory.. enjoyable in Singapore.. and also showing that, you still have energy to rush, indirectly you still young.. haha..

Johntim said...

Phong gor,
Yeng dao picture is not taken by me hahaha :p

Of coz I still young, if got chance to go outing, I will take for u "yeng dao" picture =)