Sunday, October 19, 2008

Arrived Dubai (updated)

I arrived Dubai... tired... but still need to work half day :( I was in Airport from 1am - 2pm (Malaysia time). 13 hours in Airport neh. Those time are including flight, checkin, boarding, departure and airport transit time. I am so tired and nearly fainted ... Taken some picture and will upload later ya...


Wow, got personal TV and u can watch ur on channel ! Alot new movies !

Qatar A340
Duty Free Shop, same like normal Airport

Qatar's Airways food :p

Everywhere got this kind of building

Everywhere got this kind of people =) Very nice attire... I want to wear

My house Mirdif =)

Able to take with my stupid Phone, My Villa =)


Thing that I saw in Doha/Dubai
- alot of sand especialy in Doha (desert)
- not really alot Ninja here =) I outdated :p
- the building is mostly square shape
- the food is dam dam expensive =)
- Yong Chow fried rice RM20 -_-
- cheapest food is RM15++ (normally fast food)
- minus 4 hours to Malaysia time
- etc (will update more when I discover)

4 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

hi bro~enjoy the environment at dubai ba, maybe it just not that bad as you think rite?

Just treat as a nice explorer for youself. Take ninja ya..i want to see..eheheheh

Miss you there.

Johnt|M said...

I hope I will enjoy in this trip... Still very blur with all the thing...

We planning to go Safari maybe this weekend or next weekend... the entrance is RM150 -_- so expensive

Siu KeOnG said...

150...drop also drop liao la...take pic ya..i want to see :D

Anonymous said...

-_- boh lat