Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lost Chambers

Lost Chambers in Atlantis... A very big aquarius... I would say is underwater. Inside got alot of fish... and too much fish until I dont know which fish and which fish... The design of this lost chambers is very nice but the something not good enough - no label for any fish or aqua living creatures. The entrance fee is AED70. Enjoy the photo =)






Ugly Fish

Lobster =)



Star Fish =)

Invisible Fish

Pirana?

World of Nemo



Roarrrrrrr !

So Big la.. this fish !

Alien??



Nice shot ma?

Colorful =)



After seeing so many fish, is time to look at me la... =) here are some of the picture of myself... This friday I will go Desert Safari =) Stay tune for the post ya! Eh I got working 1 la... just weekend go walk walk ma... dont envy la... I also work hard here =)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks Fun wor....im jealous again! Aku sangat sangat jealoussssssssssss

Karen Here...

Anonymous said...

Tak ape la... Next time aku bawa ya :-)

Unknown said...

This topic has always been one of my favorite subjects to read about. I have found your post to be very rousing and full of good information. I will check your other articles shortly.
Dubai desert safari

seoguru said...

I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your website.
It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant

<a href="http://desertsafarirides.com/> dubai desert safari </a>

rickbellard said...

Visit desert safari https://www.dubaisafaritrips.com/

cheapest desert safari dubaicheapest desert safari dubai said...

Thanks for the information that you provided.

Unknown said...

you can check Uk49s results

Seven Tours Dubai said...

Thanks for sharing a very informative article, and amazing clicks as well, want to explore Dubai visit Dubai Desert Safari for amazing deals in desert safari and sightseeing packages