Thursday, October 16, 2008

Feeling Blue

Not really a blue color but it just a sad feeling, the feeling that very uncertain and unstable... Everytime when you very happy... there are something will turn you to unhappy or sad. I still remember my lecturer quote "When everything is fine meaning everything is not fine" which is true, he added by giving example to me by saying, when everyone are knowing market share is fine, meaning there must be something wrong.

Ticket to Dubai already confirmed and issued. It time for me to explore myself and earn some money there haha... but why I dont have good feeling de? Maybe because of someone? or something? I am not sure. Sometimes I might think, what is the best for me and what is the best for you... But until now I still cant figure it out... Maybe this is the time for me to really think of it... The apart is the best solution? I dont know

Office seem very quite now because most of the coll was away in oversea... I am doing some R&D work while waiting Internet connection of my Laptop is connected. I hope today can be a happy day for me ...

Good Luck for you ! Remember, No. 1 !

p/s: I need someone who really understand me

No comments: