Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy or Not

Friday, suppose to be happy right? But I am not happy today. Maybe too much thing is driving me to be not so happy... Argue with someone, Dad angry with me because I not telling him that I going Dubai (which I dont want tell him because ticket not yet issue). I always asking myself... Johntim... why are u always make people angry and upset? I have no answer... I thinking, I am doing great but why everytime still like that... Like what? Like that la... Haizzz

My Dubai request is approved and now I am waiting for issue-ing ticket and I will taking Qatar Airways... The flight is crazy... 10+ hours for the fastest 1 and the slowest 1 need to take 12 hours... -_- of course is transit flight. As per request the schedule is as below...

QR621
Kuala Lumpur (KUL) 03:35 (GMT +8:00)
Doha (DOH) 06:00 (GMT +4:00)
QR100
Doha (DOH) 07:55 (GMT +4:00)
Dubai (DXB) 10:00 (GMT +4:00)
*subject to the ticket that issue by ticketing department

My PSP only 5 hours can last... my laptop last 2 hours... eh... 10 hours wei !! hahaha the rest 3 hours I need to watch movies and sleep at Airplane =)

Happiness is the choice that we made? This sentence correct ma? I need to re-phase this to:-

Happiness is the choise that we made provided everything is what you expected to be right.

9 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

dont always give a small matter influence your mood and emotion~

although i am like that too...hahhaa
cheer up and enjoy the week with the love one...i no time enjoy too..schedule too tight :D

Anonymous said...

I try not to emo ok for this week... since I going to Dubai soon =)

Hope u can Enjoy day in Thailand.

Siu KeOnG said...

miss you

Jennifer said...

10 hours you said long. Wait until you are travelling to US. Looi will be going end of this month. No need your PSP, notebook or whatever. Just sleep la. Better still knock out yourself. Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

siu keong dont be so gay :p later ah sou see I died :p

jennifer... wah... sleep all the way meh... I cant neh... the most sleep 1hours++ serious... cant sleep

Maybe I take some alcohol lor :p hahaha

Siu KeOnG said...

i teach u..."shhhhh..." try to sit with leng lui and chatting with her, so u no need so boring ..idea mou?

Butterflyzdreamer said...

Siu kEong...wahhhh sit with leng lui horr ask johntim...so pandai give ideas hor...wanna kena is it?

Jt...sleep and dream of me...that would be better

Siu KeOnG said...

whahhhaa...aiya ..kena catch...ok, then jt u sleep 10 hour and dream and dream~ dream heaven~ ninja all around..hahaa

Anonymous said...

crazy... hahaha... of course I will dream of you butterfly =) but for only 2 hours... :p

siu keong beside me is ERIC wor... -_- how?