Thursday, October 09, 2008

Dubai

Ahhhhh suddenly yesterday afternoon meeting with my team, my boss arrange me go Dubai. Are you sure about it? Going Dubai wor? Suddenly from Airline to Banking?? Hahaha... Boss say... everyone must know everything so if need help only can help out... I think it quite true also. I should know more thing and only can improve myself... else I am only Report 小王子 (little Prince) haha.

Everything not yet confirm until the ticket issue (submitted to boss jor, waiting ticketing to issue ticket) While waiting the Dubai confirmation, I feel excited yet sad. I going 5 weeks as my boss mention. 30+ days wor quite long neh... My Love one, Prince and Family how? Hahaha My friend told me... Give and take la... You want earn more money meaning u need to sacrified something... Which I really agreed on it.

I still dont know where I will heading too... Here I share some of dubai nice building.

The very expensive Hotel in Dubai

The highest building in the world

Auyong's quote:
Thailand got ah kua, Hainan got panda, Dubai got ninja la....

4 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

u good la..go dubai..i go no where

Anonymous said...

Cheh u so keng... got bangkok dont want to go =) yeng la... u

Anonymous said...

y Dubai got ninja ?
ninja not in japan only ?

Anonymous said...

Foong ah... you know what is ninja in here ah? those girl with black dress and they closed their face... like ninja right? hahaha