Friday, November 21, 2008

TGIF

I love friday...

Hahaha yesterday chat with 1 of my friend... I say so happy tomorrow TGIF (thank god is friday) but she told me she cant say TGIF and I ask her why? She say TGIF = 'this girl is fat' -_-'' after that I take this word and tell another friend... she give me another defination... 'this girl idiot face' -_-''

Cant you all just define it as Thank God Is Friday? Hahaha

Tonight will got for "Quantum of Solace" - 007. Alot poeple say boring and sien, no james bond look but 'someone' insist to go wor... no choice... just go and see how nice... For me... I think should be nice la... because when I watch movies I will really go inside the movies and staring with them =)

Hope everything will be alright =) I miss weekend in Malaysia

4 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

u good la...watch 007... me so pity...hahaa, dont simply say anything, someone catching up ur blog 1..hahaha

Anonymous said...

Okla... I watch and keep kwayet ok? Diam diam... :p

Anonymous said...

So is it good or not? Do you recommend it?

Anonymous said...

for me is quite ok lor... and also u can go watch quarantine... quite scary but nice story line =) full of imagination