Thursday, August 13, 2009

Another Stage of Me

I quite happy today... because I think is end of my stage of grief. I happy that finally I am ready move on to another stage. I asking myself repeatly, "Johntim, where are you now?" and my answer is very firm to the question. The answer is "I am here to move on". I get the same answer with my repeated question. I really happy finally are able to move on although I sometimes still feel sorrow and lonely.

Surely, you will ask me, "Johntim, what is your next stage now, then?". I am answering you now "Looking somethig I missing and I am looking someone like you". Hahaha... okies I wont say is who... lets it become mistery abit. I wish I can have the courage to move and tell her that I am ready and free now. I free for the burden in my heart. I should stop thinking something that I shouldnt think. Thanks for everything. The feeling getting stronger =)

I wish is a good start for me and I am sure... I will move very quickly to another stage, I promise... I will =) 人生有几多个十年, 我们应该做D大事出来,过得痛快 !!!

p/s: Prince and Prince's Mammy Photo is ready for viewing =) Click Here !

11 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

Feel that u seem like realiase something in your life, is a very good improvement, maybe you found that there is something that is more important to achieve in your life.

Well, is a very good step, i am also planning my future now...although i dont like the way, but there is no choice for me. I just want to get a better life.

Good luck and all the best... :)

Jack_Jack said...

i think he "kao" new girl girl liao lar. what next stage lar!!
new girl lar!!! hahaha what thing will make john happy. girl n money lar aim i right john!!! hehehe

Johntim said...

Siu Keong...
What you need to plan? stay Nigeria and get rich la... no need plan =) This is ur future =p

Jack Bro... give me five ! Hahaha money 1st then girl... but this is not my next step la...

Stupid u... I just free from grief stage... should celebrate =)

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

Jack_Jack,

I also think the same way as you!!! Hahaha!

*run*

- P/S : I scared thunderstorm, but it won't hit me, because I am not tall enuf, haha!

Johnt|M said...

Muingee...
Good hor... always zat me... Hahaha I think thunderstorm shot AY because he very tall =)

Zhen said...

This uncle really sot sot one...suddenly so energectic & motivated. lol

weng said...

muahahah jack give me ten!

Johnt|M said...

Zen...
You should happy because uncle john are recover =)

Weng...
Wanna kena izzit?

Siu KeOnG said...

y thunder shoot me....i got bright future...hahaha, ya la...this guy many people date 1....sometime lansi until reject people..hahha..*run

Siu KeOnG said...

y thunder shoot me....i got bright future...hahaha, ya la...this guy many people date 1....sometime lansi until reject people..hahha..*run

Johnt|M said...

Muingee say thunder storm only shoot tall poeple ma... you so tall sure kena 1st :p

Eh dont expect me to go out with anyone ok? Must filter 1st ma =)