Monday, August 31, 2009

Merdeka

Tanggal 31, Bulan 8, 57 Merdeka~ Merdeka~

Haha when you hear this you will think of Sudirman. His voice just nice and the singing was very good. Okok as son of Malaysia (Anak Malaysia) should proud that we have a good and nice country =)

Okok dont talk about Merdeka... A long holiday for alot of "da gong zai" in Malaysia hahaha right? Most of my friends is going out of town such as SG, nice Beach, Genting, Cameron and etc. For me, just simple. Nothing special, with family most of the time. Saturday having BBQ with Prince and Family. The BBQ was fun and the food was great. We having a good time in the BBQ session. Here are some funny for sharing:-

Yam Seng~ Green green grass =)
Licking Good =)

Heineken Adv =)

Our new Crocs shoes =)
Twin? Look alike? Haha especially our nose
Sunday was a hometown day =) teman-ing my parent and there are some special thing I do in hometown, Cubing ~! =) Look at the picture:-

This 1 is mine =)

I already have my own Magic Cube with me now. Ermm glow in dark, RM13.90 =) Thanks my niece who teach me the technique and skill to completed the cube. There are 5 stages to completing the cube. I am currently on 4th stage. Haha I can show off very soon with my cubing skill =)
I wish everyone Happy Merdeka and always happy =)

8 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

cube =.=|||
i want to learn also
dont know why...me feel sienz also..aiii..i wan to go back soon !!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i wan to learn also.. never success completed the cube..

Sylvia Ong

Johnt|M said...

Siu keong...
Wait me find out how to do last step la... you day day also sien... nvm la 12 days to go =)

Sylvia...
Sure thing... when I know all the technique =)

Janice Lee said...

Just drank heineken the other day...FEEL GOOD~~ wah...everybody is crazy with Magic Cube now..even my parents are playing..=.=""

Johnt|M said...

Yeah janice...
Crazy about cube :p

You also drink? I tot u not yet 18 years old :p can drink me :p

sook ^^ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sook ^^ said...

i have no patient on cube... summore magic cube =.=
glow in the dark ya ^^

but once u complete the cube, u pass me the cube, i help u 'kacau kacau' become 'colorful', then u can start play again... im very willing to do so... hehehe...

Johntim said...

sok ah sok...
I know u sure no patient 1 :p haha... you:-

day day sleepy
day day boring
day day hungry
day day lazy

Cannot play cube la :p wahaha

*run