Saturday, August 15, 2009

Planting Tree

As you saw my status in facebook. I am going Genting for plant tree? Hahaha meaning I going to sponsor Uncle Lim some money for their enviromental improvement :p I mean I always plan for the worst. Of cause I just want to have the feeling of Kan Cheong and Chi Kek that why I go up there and have my fate :p

So long I never been to Genting. I think is about 6 months ago. Hahaha normally I just go there for Gambling. Others than gamble... still gamble. Hahaha I describe Genting is Gamble place because I go there for this reason. Maybe I am too old for Theme Park or maybe I just not interested on that (giving excuses to denial in getting older :p)

This time I going with Jacky (my gamble kaki) and Yuan (no gamble). Yuan are going there shopping and enjoying coffee with reading a book. She say... Yeng ma... reading book in Starbuck. End up she just shopping until forget to read her book... Lol

I am sure you going to ask me... what is our end result going there? Ok la... lets see the photo then u know what is the conclusion =)

Jacky and I
Lovely Yuan and Me =)
Jacky is big contributer... this is proved (big tree huh :p) Hahaha

Today I just plant a small tree =) for Uncle Lim
Hahaha, I am sure you know what I mean. However I very happy that we are enjoying the excitement in Genting. The weather is cold and the air are clean, love it so much. Not to forget that our mission is to prettify (美化) Genting. Lol, is a proud thing ok? Have a nice weekend ya =)

10 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

Jacky so kind ler, so big the tree that he build.hahaha...

arggh..i want to go also. fuyo, now u both rich liao ar....suka suka goto build road, u all cannot win without me...hehehe

Jack_Jack said...

i like jacky pose, same like tea pot. i will concentrate to him and not the tree. tea pot man *run haha

Jack_Jack said...

i like jacky pose, same like tea pot. i will concentrate to him and not the tree. tea pot man *run haha

Johnt|M said...

Siu Keong...
Jacky memang kind... he say, this is only small money =) Last time I go with u also lose wor -_-"

Jack...
Jacky is good poser... dont play play... he is model u know?

Siu KeOnG said...

i was thinking, if you exchange pants with jacky....jacky become white prince..hahahaha

Jack_Jack said...

siu keong
hey not white prince ler. is white tea pot. snow white tales tea pot. hahaha

John
model of tea pot!! haha

三吉 said...

jonthim become better man....planting tree wor.....such different and interesting new thing....

Johnt|M said...

I was suprise that you also follow my blog =) Thanks for the comment...

Will include you in my friend list =) soon.

We are kind ma... always donate and help who need help :p

AkiQ said...

Hahahhahaha.... dont say bad things behind me ok?

Johnt|M said...

Where got people dare to say you wor... big contributor :p we just admire your pose ma... next time be our model =)