Thursday, August 06, 2009

Y-Generation

I am writhing this post because my coll question me "You should be Y-Generation and not X" I was wondering why and I always thought that I am X-Generation. After awhile, he paste me something like this :-

Generation X, commonly abbreviated to Gen X, is a term used to refer to a generational cohort born after the baby boom ended, extending from the early-to-mid 1960s to late 1970s - Wiki

From this I feel myself younger because I in Y-Generation category. Time past really really fast and I admit physically I am getting older but yet I feel my self (my heart) is still younger just like when I just graduated in year 2002.

However I need to admit that I am getting older, serious because My stamina in sports and My strength is reduce slowly time to time. I getting worry and worry... haiz however I accepting this is a process of aging and I will try to appreciate the thing that I have now and experience that I face before in my past. I will try to feel I am the most lucky 1 because I still can share my thought with you. I hope for future will be bright for me and you.

Just finish the movies "The Proposal", I should say it is a good and very very nice movie. I laugh more than half in the movies. It was fun and meaningful storyline. I seriously like it. I rate it 8/10. Thumb up !
Sandra and Ryan are really great ! Love it !~
Good night my reader and tomorrow is TGIF ~ I wish the best to you and I will search back the feeling again. I will ~

9 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

U really need to appreciate your time with urself, family and friends, dont just like me, sitting here and waste time, there is alots of wonderful things around you.

You should enjoy urself, and treat everyday is a new start ( this is what i did to lie myself to get a better feeling...)

U where got old, people say u same age with me :)

gambateh...i miss alots nice movie..&^*@#^#@%#$

Johntim said...

Erm... Sometimes it just too hard to lie to myself~ The feeling is not there ! I need to find back my feeling.

I am getting older, seriously... dont you see my wrinkles? Sigh~

Jack_Jack said...

au yong didi miss X-movie so much.... hahaha
John: u hv to admit u really getting old..chasing back your golden time =)

Janice Lee said...

seems like every week u sure go watch movie...geng lo u...

Johnt|M said...

Jack...
X-movies he got alot. How to chase my golden time? :(

Janice...
Is just part of our life... Work so much later become chi sin~

Foong said...

wonder y reactions only can choose funny, interesting, cool n nice
all r in great category
put some bored, worst, etc ...
kakaka

Johnt|M said...

If I put Bored or Worst... Sure I know is you vote it !!

Cannot ! Must vote for Nice =)

Zhen said...

Oh, I wanna watch this movie too!!!

Johnt|M said...

must watch movies... nice dao~