Sunday, August 16, 2009

MPH Mega Stock Clearance

Sunday, 16 August 2009 suppose to go Dogathon in UPM but I cant wake up Lol. Prince dont angry Pappy ya. Tonight feed you with nice food and bring you walk longer =) I think is mostly because yesterday I was sleep at 3am and trying to get up at 6.30am... I not even hear my alarm ringing -_-" Hahaha paiseh.

When I wake up that time, it already 10am++ then I straight sleep again :p until 12pm+ oh yeah that is enough. Then preparing to MPH Mega Stock Clearance. Before going there, of course I need to fill up my stomach with some nice food. Ermmm what to eat neh? Suddenly think of Nasi Lemak at UM there. Yummy... nice and I been a years not visit the uncle. Okies... vrooooommmmm~


Yum Yum~
Nasi Lemak description:-
Rice : The Aroma of the rice are killing me
Sambal : Spicy and nice with onion
Curry Chicken : The meat very soft and spicy
Prawn Floss : Spicy and taste very good
Ikan Bilis : Cruncy
Egg : Normal la :p
Cucumber : Fresh one
Environment : Hot like hell :p haha

Total : 8/10


After a long long description of the food, burp~ haha going to Plaza Hamodal to look look and see see. However. there have alot book and the price is quite cheap. 30%-70% I cant resist to buy them when I saw the price compare normally I brought at MPH. Reach around 1pm and 2pm+ finish and paid. My back bone was pain. Seriously old :p walk 1 hours plus sudah tired, paiseh~


This is MPH Mega Stock Clearance



2 of the books - Paris 2009 and Guide to Europe is for someone. Please redeem from me if you want it. Else I will keep at my home for my own reference =) I still have 3 books that I need to read...I going to read them all, dont worry. Trust me, I can do it. Coming to end of the weekend. I am preparing my mood now... Enjoy and Love ya =)

21 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

sui ha, go to eat nfasi lemak no bring me go...

i want to buy some book too la...no ask me also -__-||| ( but the previously one i buy still havent finish) hahaha....

Okla..i also try to read book during weekend la...happy sunday

Jack_Jack said...

John:Sin dao!!! *run
Au Yong: u only read playboy book la. *run

Yuan said...

Haha, i am damm smart. OK , will make appointment with u.

Yeok Phong said...

I remember last time you have quite number of programming book. Now no more programming book? Upgrade already. Now read management book. Haha.

Phy said...

Walao....do u ned to decribe so detail.......make me dam hungry....><

Johnt|M said...

Siukeong...
You always remember eat niah hahaha... faster finish ur book and come back we go buy again~

Jack...
Where got sin... I like read book 1 ah :p hehehe

Yuan...
Yala ya la pandai... faster come redeem...

Yeok Phong...
You still remember I got alot programming book hor? hahaha yeah now starting to read management book =)

Phy...
Come back MY I spend u kao kao...

Jennifer...
Is not me going to Europe, is rich people going :p hehehe =)

sookChing~ said...

well...
1st comment here...
whether u like it or not...
simply drop few lines here...

looking for a book for my mum...
[parfume]
(nt sure the auther name)

gor help search search....

Johntim said...

sis ah sis...

Nei Kong Mat Kai? Hahaha I dont know wor :p

weng said...

lousy la u...i oso slept at 3am

Johntim said...

Weng...
u bring girl...
i bring dog wor... -_-"

Siu KeOnG said...

so many excuse, pity your dog...* run

Stupid jack, those playboy i borrow from johntim 1..hahahaha * run

Johntim said...

Siu Keong...
You dont run... stay still and I going to KYA you !

I watch AV 1 dont like read Playboy :p

Foong said...

yor ... buy books to avoid income tax ah.
after bought got read or not ?

Johntim said...

Foooooooonngggggggggg...
Of coz read la... haha you also know hor... yes for income tax also =)

Janice Lee said...

tak ajak pun...sobs...

Johntim said...

Janice...
You got baca buku 1 ah? hahaha... Tarak degree subject punya book wor, only fiction, motivation and kids book wor =)

Janice Lee said...

=.="" adakah patut u like that say...I got baca buku 1 ok...that day just bought one from MPH by Lydia Teh...I want kids book!! Winnie the Pooh! I want i want!

Johntim said...

Tidak Patuh Janice...

No Winnie the Pooh pls... Haha

Okies la... next time got MPH sales (probably next year... I buzz you)

Lilian said...

hey..how's the Guide to Europe? With lotsa pics?

Successful Manager...(~_~) beh tahan...

Johnt|M said...

Ah Lian...
Guide is only talk about culture and guide to europe... not about picture and places to visit... Paris 2009 is got alot picture 1 =)

What wrong with successful manager? Learn ma :p

Anonymous said...

Behind every great man there's a great woman

[url=http://www.dsquared-outlet.com]dsquared2 outlet[/url]

- shakwandee5ha