Thursday, February 21, 2008

Gown/Dress

A woman's dress, usually with a close-fitting bodice and a long flared skirt, often worn on formal occasions

I love girl in gown/dress … why ah? Don't know neh, I just feel that it look great… I think wearing a gown/dress is a privilege for girls’ right? Hahaha actually I also wear before when I was performing some drama. It is quite weird when men wear it. LOL

I think most of men love girl in gown/dress right? Ermm I assumed la :p Eh not assume neh, I did ask a lot guys friend, they also agree !! hahaha I know that a lot girls don’t like wear because it is not comfortable… want to open leg big big la banyak susah… wanna kick people la… wanna run fast also cannot la :p this might be the limitation. Anymore reason why you all (girls) don’t like wear dress ah?

But remember, when you dress up so nice, please make sure you all wear high-heel shoe. If not ah, your leg and your movement wont be nice de… trust me

You are damn great in Dress! Trust me

No comments: