Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Old jor lor

Hei ya... Thanks for the wishes that you all give... Hahaha I so tak malu, put in MSN and YM "Happy birthday to me"... hahaha everyone is message me Happy Birthday... Siok ! Pai seh la...

Alot friends ask me what is yesterday celebration... Go where celebrate ah? Go with who ah? right? Ok let you all know la...

I going Kayu Ara eat my favor Nasi Lemak Rendang Daging with friend... it was my favor since few years ago. Great food and very resonable price.

After that we going BU to watch movie with 3 of friends ... Jumper konon nya... it just like a frog :p Jump here and there... need a good imagination to watch this movies... Quite nice... Rate : 6/10

Thanks to who give me have a wonderful Birthday...

note: I saw my ex (yuan) at 1U before movie start... hoho... paiseh hor :)
"I saw her when I with her"

No comments: