Friday, February 22, 2008

Great Team

I always the lucky one when come to working environment... Since my 1st jobs everything is just smooth and nice... I believe this might be my previous life is a good guys or girls :) That why I was so lucky can get a good team for every new jobs. I still remember in previous company that all my team is great and supportive. I really appreciate.
I new in the company and environment (but i am not young anymore ok?). I need time and team to guide me thru the process. I believe my self, just let me sometime I can perform it very well. I dont let my team dissapointed. They are just friendly and helpful. In others hand, I got a very good bosses (including PM). I got Angpow from them !! eh not because this ok? haha they very kind and the way they work is not by ordering... is by disscusing which I love it alot. They pratices Relational Leadership and Productivity Leadership. Which I always look for it.
It a great start for me... Keep it up Johntim... yes you can do it...
I wont let you dissapointed...
I wont let you eat grass fried sand with flower :)

No comments: