Friday, February 29, 2008

Farewell

Hey not mine ok? haha I just greet 2 of my friends which going to leave their company soon. Alot happiness and sadness which work in the company, but remember they pay us for work so what to do? hahaha just work lor right? I wish 2 of you have a great future in the coming company. Be yourself and do your best !
But I think in the new company please make sure u got such good attitude:-
- Hardworking (I always do :p)
- Team work (You learn from me hehe)
- Talkactive (Not too talkactive like me but please open your golden mouth)
- warmhearted (Ready for helping people)
- Stop Gossiping (This what we always do right? hehe)
- Stop Backstab (Dont ever backstab anyone, I hate this very much)
- No Chatting (YM, MSN etc which I think no 1 can do right? hahaha)
- No Blogging (Opss is not me ok? hehehe)
So, just remember, Do your job la... hahahaha "Focus" and develiver a good quality of work just like JT ;) Good Luck !

No comments: