Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Something about Her

Ermmm let me describe something about her...
  1. Intelligent - I mean, she is not stupid :p
  2. Cute - Ke Ai I mean sometime she act cute :) hahaha
  3. Happy go lucky - Especially on vacation and got nice pressie :p
  4. Very "Teh" - This is her secret weapon, hehehe
  5. Tolerance - 100% + 1% tolerance when she really love you
  6. Kwai - Very listening sometime :p when her mood is good
  7. Big bully - Especially on me :(
  8. Very "SOK" (very Cun) - force to write, hahaha
  9. What else ah? Oh yeah, Nauti... - All the time :)

In summary, she is a very funny and cute person that I never meet in my life before. Nice to meet you and you make my life cheer up and brighter :)

4 comments:

ColourMie said...

ber ttaaaaaahhhhaaaaannnnnn ~

Butterflyzdreamer said...

wah i wonder whos that lucky girl..wahahaha any hints?

ColourMie said...

jia jiaaa ~!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi... jooniez and buterfly dreamer... Thanks for visiting my blog :)