Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Donut

Once upon a time... eh.. What the... hahaha I not going to writing those old old story hahaha. A very happy day with a Happy Donut. I think she just excited like getting a diamond ring yesterday (of course diamond is more valuable, but the feeling is just like getting a 5 kart diamond). Eh wake up... it just a donut ok? hahaha a big ring maybe :p

I didnt know that a pieces of donut (ermm I mean she ate 2 and half, -_-'' ) can make a person so high and excited hahaha. I believe is sugar... did you study before? high sugar make people high? The donut is just a so sweet but if u ask me who sweet-er? ermm definate... is the donut la... hahaha... (dont mad ok? I just telling the true, hehehe).

Sweet is not enough to describe her, she just h** and s*** like nobody else... (ermm I try to lie, I am not sure she know it or not, hehe). I truely and honestly 1... no tipu tipu 1...

Wish everyday just like a Happy Donut day...

1 comment:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

if u watch 'blood diamond'.... u wouldn't even wanna touch that damn piece of diamond anymore...