Monday, February 18, 2008

Surprise for me, Ermmm

Hei Ya... My Birthday today neh... Wish me happy birthday faster, fast ! Hehehe present neh? give la.. Hahaha It was a great birthday this year... 11.15pm 17 Feb 2008 I already receive my 1st Birthday Cake... wahaha It was so sweet and nice feeling in my heart. Thanks.... but...

Nice ma?


Polish abit ur LYING skill abit ok? you are just too honest and innocent... you cant lie :) hahaha.. I think you need to learn from me about lying skill... because I am damn good in this area. But anywhere, thank for your cake and everything...
Tonight... I still dont know where I am going... Who want to invite me to dinner? haha Make appointment 1st, 1st come 1st serve basis.
I wish I am the one who give you 100%

1 comment:

Liew said...

Hapy bday to u , hapy b day to u...
Hapy b day to u.....
Hapy b day to u.....