Thursday, February 28, 2008

Rainy Day

Rainy day, I am dam wet because of the stupid rain… It reminds me back a lot of unhappy thing. I still remember she told me “You want, doesn't mean I want, you understand?” The word are damn hurt to me. There are 2 girls speaking the same statement to me and these 2 girls are very important in my life.

Do I seem demanding? I don’t know, I just feel that I want to share what I love to them. Same thing happen, I will love what they love too. I am trying my best to make thing happen but every time I try hard, it won’t be success… I need a way to make thing works… can anyone advise? Do I always pressure my love 1? Do I? haizzz… I don’t like raining day… always make me feel sad.

It is so near but yet so far~
However, I know what I am doing is right and My Happiness will begin soon... trust me, it is going to work this time.
This maybe the period where both of us need to adjust to each other's character, attitude etc. It maybe a hard time, but I trust myself...

No comments: