Wednesday, June 04, 2008

3 Things Happen Today

There are 3 thing is happening today.... I dont know should be happy or be sad... let me tell you 1 by 1...

1st news I hear from NST newspaper, Malaysia fuel price is hike from RM1.92 to RM2.70 per liter. OMG... that really make screammmm except a hero name... Mr. KH

Me : Hi price of petrol hike 40% man... what you think !
KH : Yahoo ! I am happy...
Me : WTF, why !!??
KH : I want to see Mat Rempit how to rempittttt :p
Me : -_-'' *fainted
KH : *run
__________________________________________________

2nd is a joke... I was having a conversation with my dearest ex room mate...

AY : My friend's father got China buy phone for her... hahaha
Me : Why so funny??
AY : He brought NCKIA phone for her... she "char dou" ah hahaha
Me : Why? that good right? father brought for daughter wor...
AY : NCKIA ahhhhh ahaha not NOKIA !! You know !! Hahaha
Me : OMG ... I not realize and I tot is typo... hahaha really got NCKIA brand 1 wor hahahaha

Both of us laugh till everyone is looking at us... hahahaha

__________________________________________________

3rd is the most exciting 1... My car number was... hahahaha 3rd prize .... So happy and my parent win some money out of this number... I am happy because my father say I can have some of the money hahaha... Song ah Song ah... I Love You. Thank God !

Proved Nah Nah Nah

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wah...third prize?

Whoever read your blog should have a share...right? Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Can Jennifer... come and I belanja you teh china ais... :)