Monday, June 30, 2008

Hainan and 71

I am back to Hainan, China again... suppose to be happy or sad? Was enjoying the whole last weeks. But I feel quite tired and rushing... It just too many thing to do but with little time. Although I try to spend all my time to complete the task/activity but yet it only completed about 90% of what I wish to do.
Spending most of my time with my love one, family and my cutety princey. When to 'Malaysia Dog Olympics 2008' with some friends or I should say they are newbie to the events, hahaha. They quite enjoying the event... Not forget there are free gift available... So Syiok ! The most happy fellow should be my lovely prince... He just enjoying the whole event.
Ermmm, will spending another 12 days in Hainan for doing Airport system. Hopefully the day can goes fast and I can back Malaysia again...
*Is not a stronger and intelligent can be survive, is the most adaptive one only can survive...

3 comments:

ColourMie said...

me n omar really enjoy ooo..thankz for accompanying us there oo...maklumlah..1st time..apa pun tak tau..heheheh....take care till the nex time i c u ~

Anonymous said...

Wei Liang Said:

Wei... so fast go back China again...
Tat day saw you pass by Kompakar there, wanna honk you de, but too many ppl, scared later kena honk back.. hehe
Second time see ur car pass by, wanna honk again, but is a lady driver... lucky din honk... haha
Btw, enjoy yourself lah~!

Anonymous said...

Jooniez...

I hope can see you in the next event... good luck :)

Wei Liang...
Thanks for the comment, How are you already? How about ur study :)

Hhheng...
Very very siok of course !