Friday, June 27, 2008

Some Taught From Boss

Today... Friday which suppose to very happy but something did happen to me... Haizz just forget about it... I have no energy to write it out. But I have learn something from my boss today with I should agreed to what he said. Lets me describe something about it:-
1) How you different from others? How you contribute differently in company?
- I think it is a hard question to answer right? If u asking me how I differentiate with my coll, I really dont know how to tell... In term of age? skill? or thinking... is very abstract right? I never thinkof this until he speak up... I think this is good question... If we can differentiate ourself with others, I think is a point to increase our value. I think all of us should think of it right now, right?
2) Your Need is different from everyone...
- Come to this I totally agreed, He added with 1 good example. Lets say illustrate example with person A and person B. A might think handphone is a burden for him since he is not calling anyone, then why should A bring the handphone since A is not using it... But did you think about B side? If B need to find A, how B able to find A immediately? Great Idea right? I think it was right ! Sometime in my thinking, I might not require that thingy or I dont want that thing happen also but what about others? Person who work with me? Person who live with me? Do they want it or need it? It let me think about it for a while... Should always put ourself in other poeple shoe rather than so stubbornly thinking of ourself... right my friend?
I think I gain some taught from him... Thanks...

No comments: