Friday, June 13, 2008

Different Need

While chatting with my big sista... Ann jie. She give me some taught that I never think off. I think it quite true yet to learn from her. She is marry Auntie (hahaha sorry ah u are auntie) with ovely couple with jeff ko ko. Actually I am the one who ask her those question. What is so different between girls and guys? She is describe it easily with her example which
I really agreed what she say.
Me : What is so different between girls and guys...?
Ann : Actually everyone need is different somemore girls and guys is always different.
Me : Why say so?
Ann : Lets say... My husband no need me to kiss him and say I love you to him everday. But it come to me Yes I do. He just need my support and understanding when him and I know they should put career in the 1st place.
Me : Ermmmm
Ann Jie : But for me, alot of kisses, hugs and saying I love you is not enough. I need he everyday give me a hug, kiss and tell me "I love you" then I will be happy. See the different?
Me : That is great different.
Ann Jie : If you have gf/wife later you will know what she need... and I hope she also know what you need
Why when it come to relationship, I always failed to understand what they need? I think I know girl well but in fact I didnt know them much. I think I'm not a good bf or husband... I really need help and time on this... I just want your understanding... is that too much? Do I seem demanding? ...

3 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

I understand, dont worry. I come back i will give you alots of kiss and hugs. hahahah..kidding la

Bro, trust me, i know that you are a good bf and husband,i can see the effort you put. I quite admire you on what you did on your lover.

Good luck

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the praise... I am trying to do it better...

Jennifer said...

If you really still don't understand what a girl needs, get the book by John Gray, Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. This book really tells you how and why men and women are different.

Good luck.