Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Chatting Tools

What do you think about chatting tools... YM, MSN, GTALK and others... I feel it is so easily make people missunderstand and sometime the message is deliver wrongly... I starting to hate this ... or maybe my grammer or sentences I sent is not good, or maybe the person just get it wrongly...

I really dont understand, Try to talk about "A" and sure the message will turn into "B"... or My explanation weak? or the person interpretation weak? I just cannot figure it out...
I just dont want to talk extra anymore in Chatting Tools... Sien kao jor... Listen all my friend... I promise you all, I will reduce my chatting in MSN or what ever tools... anything just call me out yam cha... sien sien sien ...

I am very sad and bad mood today... better dont kacau me ! I going to sleep at earlier tonight arrggghhhhhhhhh....

No comments: